What is Leadership Coaching?
- What leadership coaching does is explore leadership skills, employee responses and why certain leaders get better results.
- We discover what it means to set our employees up to succeed, to take responsibility and to accept joint ownership for the task at hand.
- We investigate just where we got our management style from and why we see it working for us.
- We look to create teams within the organisation that voluntarily follow their leader.
- We look at the roles of influence over authority and trust over obedience.
- We investigate loyalty, respect, perception, confidence and vision.
`The best leader is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and the self-restraint to keep from meddling with them while they do it.`—Theodore Roosevelt, American President